Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mother’s Day Gift Ideas

Mother’s Day is Sunday May 9th, less than one month away. We’ve all given our Mother’s flowers and candy but it’s always nice to get them something unexpected. This year I tried to think of something a little more creative to give to my Mom and Mother-In-Law. So this year I’m giving them personalized photo books with pictures and captions of each of them with their granddaughter. Since we so rarely print pictures these days, let alone put them in a nice photo album, I thought this would be a keepsake that they would actually want. I created the photo books at www.kodak.com. Other important notes: Kodak has a promotion through April 14th on pricing and it takes up to 2 weeks to have the books created and shipped so if you like this idea you may want to start asap. Do you have any creative Mother’s Day gifts to share?

3 comments:

  1. Great idea!!!
    My parents never print pictures... Maybe they don't even know how! I just ordered my custom books! Thanks for the tip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I used snapfish.com they have some great mothers day discounts.
    PPS I also ordered one for myself.... I don't want to be a Debbie Downer but I just don't think anyone is going to make one for me! I took matters into my own hands....=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous, great comments! Snapfish is another good site. Tthe fact that you ordered a book for yourself is a fantastic idea. If you are like me, you tend to give yourself the best gifts. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it's appreciated!