Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Skin You Are In – Like It Or Not

My struggles with my skin seem to be as old as Hugh Hefner (he's 84).  Recently I was telling a friend about my skin woes. She proceeded to tell me that, like me, she’s tried every expensive skin treatment around and the one product that works like a charm was Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System. She saw my expression and said, “I know, I never would have thought it would have worked but just try it”. Three days later I bought the treatment system, which includes a very simple three step process. After two months of using it, I must say my skin looks so much better. I still get the occasional noticeable flaw (I hate the other descriptive words) but I’m definitely not embarrassed about my skin anymore. If you are interested, Walmart sells the Neutrogena System for $21.50. Got any good skin tips to share?

4 comments:

  1. Walmart, Hugh Hefner and Neutrogena now that is an interesting way to pore into a blog. ha ha.
    I think that maybe something I may try along with drinking more water:-) Thanks TV Takes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, thanks for the Friday afternoon sarcasm! Hefner, Neutrogena and Walmart quite the trio if I do say so myself. Thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have drier skin and have used Ponds cold cream for YEARS. Certainly nothing fancy, but sure keeps my skin moisturized and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tip, thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it's appreciated!