Tuesday, June 8, 2010

And The Awards Go To....

Thanks to a fantastic blogging friend, Mama Hen, I just received two more blog awards; The Trendy Blog award and the Versatile Blogger award. Mama Hen from Mama’s Little Chick is one of those warm people that you can’t help but like and admire. She has a beautiful blog, daughter and heart. If you are not a follower of her blog, I highly encourage you to do so. She reminds her readers that there is much to be grateful for. Mama Hen, thank you so much for both awards and being such a great blogging friend to many!
There is a catch to accepting the Trendy Blog Award:
To receive this award, promise to share this with 5 other BLOGS that you think are Trendy too.•Post about your award in your blog.•List your Top 5 Trendy Blogs.•Share with them.•Leave a link to the Trendy Blog Button.•Tell them they need to give this award out to 5 as well

I am passing the awards onto the following blogs for their sassy style:
Crystal at We Aren't Perfect  
Jinnia at Jinnia Low
Kasey at: A Little Cup of Comfort 
Kelley at Kelley's Breakroom
Meagan at Choosing To Grow - What the Blog is Going On Around Here
Congrats Ladies!

12 comments:

  1. thanks for the awards! I love your music by the way... makes me want to hang out here a little longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is awesome, I love your direct, deep and fun style! Thank you for the awards, I'll be passing them on!

    Come follow me via Google Friend Connect, I just set it up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Thank you!! I am looking forward to passing the awards on...I'd love to give them right back to you! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited! I have a blog award...thanks, TV, for the bluv. Thanks for following and giving some props. Love your blog--your family is beautiful. (Music's good, too. Makes me want a cocktail.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there...showed you the bluv on my blog. Checkit: http://www.wearentperfect.com/2010/06/thanks-mamas.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much! I love that you like my silly blog! I look forward to passing on the awards & giving you some props on my blog. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Congrats on the award.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog and for the follow. I'm following you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much!! What a sweet post!! I really appreciate all of your kind words! Have a great day!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, your initials, TV, are clever. Do you prefer to be called TV?

    Thanks again for the award! I gave you some props on my blog. Come and see at http://jinnialow.com/what-a-lovely-award

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats again to all the winners and gracias for all the reciprocal kindness. Jinnia - TV is my moniker, but your welcome to call me Tesha. Have a great day everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog! I'm visiting from Follow Me Back Tuesday. I signed up to be a new follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it's appreciated!