Wednesday, August 11, 2010

If We Met… & A Few Awards

If we all met, in person, would we like one another? I hope so!
I’ve stated it before and I’ll do it again, this blogging world is fascinating. The simple fact that people feel more supported here than in real life, is amazing. Perhaps it’s that people are more willing to share their feelings in the written words than verbally. Regardless of the reason it’s quite a unique community and I’m grateful to be a part of it.

Speaking of being grateful, I’d like to thank the following foxy bloggers for bestowing upon me the Foxy Mama Award. Before I acknowledge all of them, I need to do a shout out to the award founder: Crystal at We Aren’t Perfect. Crystal is one of those women that you like and hope will like you because she is so real. In the blogging world there is nothing Foxier than being real. Anyway, Crystal thank you for creating this very cool award and for giving it to this blogger. I would also like to thank Mama’s Little Chick for the award as well. She just started a new network appropriately called Nestwork. Make sure you sign up because in my humble opinion it’s the coolest network out there and you won’t want to miss it. I would also like to thank Jinnia Low for the award. Jinnia is a blogger who is so kind and genuine. Her writing is thoughtful and evolves each week, so make sure you check it out. Last but not least I would like to thank Discovering the me in Mommy for The Lovely Blog Award. I liked her from the second I entered her site because her tag line said she was a new mom working to discover who she was in this new wonderful phase of her life. Now isn’t that the truth.

Okay so while there isn’t enough time to recognize everyone who deserves these awards, here it goes:

The Foxy Mama Award goes to:
kneedeepinmommahood
mamaondago
mangia-bella
mcclellenmemories
mformommy
ourhappyhomeblog
Sofiasideas
themommyhoodmemos

The Lovely Blog Award goes to:

Congrats and thanks for visiting!



18 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awards mama! You deserve it. And thank you so much for passing on the Foxy Mama Award to me. You just seriously rocked my day!

    Have a great night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you!! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your awards! You certainly deserve them. Thank you for the b-love and award! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TV you are so sweet my friend! Thank you! Thank you for the kind words about Mama's Little Nestwork. I really appreciate it! Your beginning post is similar to something that has been brewing in my head. It was neat to see you write part of what I have been thinking. Have a great night!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are definitely too sweet! Two awards from you, I can tell we'd hit it off in real life!! And since you don't live too far, one day we need to!Thanks again!!
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your awards....I love how they can totally lift your day!! It's nice to know that someone thought about you! Hope you had a fab day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. TV, I received another award that I wanted to pass on to you. Thanks for your loyalty!!

    You can pick it up at: http://mformommy.blogspot.com/2010/08/100th-post.html

    Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU, THANK YOU :) It is much appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. foxy mama?! woo-hoo! thanks so much! i love it. my husband will be so impressed that my blog friends agree with him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the award! It is a bit surreal how blogging brings people together. I'd like to think that IRL, we'd get along swimmingly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much! I've so enjoyed getting to "know" you and look forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, girl! You are spreading the foxiness. Ain't nothing better than that...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your awards! Thanks for the follow, and happy to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Following from the nestwork! You have a beautiful family! I will be back to read more!
    emily
    www.familyandlifeinlv.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much!!!! I'm very flattered. I even checked out some of the other award winners. I bragged about it, of course, on my blog and added a link to your blog. Thank you again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it's appreciated!