Saturday, June 4, 2011

How Do You Spell Happiness?

Recently my Mom sent me a book title, “To a Child LOVE is spelled T-I-M-E”. While I haven’t read it the title struck me. 

We all find happiness in different moments. 

Sometimes it’s easy to forget what indeed makes us happy.  I am guilty as charged.  Obligations tend to get in the way of enjoying exactly what I'm doing.  

So in the practice of stopping to reflect the great many things I have to be grateful for, here is how I’ve been spelling Happiness. 

My Daughter's B-A-L-L-E-T C-L-A-S-S

D-I-N-N-E-R out with F-R-I-E-N-D-S

S-M-I-L-E-S


Just to name a few.

How do you spell happiness?

10 comments:

  1. Love this post...and your daughter is B-E-A-U-T-F-U-L!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiles and laughter!

    Hoping you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!!! It's the little things in life that bring the most enjoyment : ) Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh that ballet picture melted my heart! I grew up in ballet, my mom was actually in ballet as a teen with the wooden toes;0. It's such a classic and beautiful activity that I'd love for my daughter to try and see if she likes. I agree though..love is spelled time for kiddos!

    Thanks for your comment this morning;0

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should start making a list of what makes me happy.

    My cats.

    List completed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happiness to me would mean laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That ballet pic is about the sweetest thing EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  8. F.A.M.I.L.Y.

    What a beautiful post! I think that ballet pic might need a frame! PRECIOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the ballet pic...she is just too adorable! Like someone already commented happiness is smiles and laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these photos of how you spell happiness! KLV is adorable in ballet. What a great reminder that children spell love as time. I think I spell happiness as understanding.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it's appreciated!