Saturday, July 2, 2011

Curiosity

Most of us find our curiosity starts to lessen as we get older because of the requirements in school and work.

But what if we all stayed as curious as a kid?   Oh, I know we probably wouldn’t get anything done but just think about the fun. 

We’ve all grown so accustomed to relying on TV or e-communication to satisfy the ‘what else is going on out there’ bug that we don’t seem to seek it anymore. 

 A Curious KLV
What if we started getting curious again – outside the walls of a computer or home – and really explored?

If you allowed yourself to be curious again, what would you see?







Also this is a tribute post to one of the most curious people I've known, my brother Grant.  You are missed.

Have a Happy and Safe 4th of July!

7 comments:

  1. I love this post. Hmm... what I can I plan for next week? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I just love that little girl! Glad she's curious! We should be more like her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the KLV shots that you share with your posts. They are so perfect! hehe. I would say that if I allowed myself time to be more curious I would want to explore more sights in my lovely state, I would want to watch videos on photography so I continually learn and grow, I would also want to paint my own artwork to hang somewhere in my house! ha, I am not an artist but, always thought it would be so fun to have an original piece of art! Happy 4th to you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would see opportunity at every corner! Kids are so unafraid! I love your post. Sorry I've been absent for a while! Thanks for still checking on us at LYLAS! Beautiful dedication to your brother Grant. I didn't know him, but I think he would be proud of you. : ) Stay safe and have a good 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could just channel an ounce of my daughter's curiosity and imagination. Although, it is so much fun seeing the world afresh through her eyes. Every day an adventure and every moment an eternity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just so precious!!
    I am still super curious! My husband is always saying, "Kristen... stop that..." ...okay, so maybe 'curious' isn't the best word -- mischevious!
    I don't think it's such a bad thing, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would you want to do a button swap with me? (I'd email this, but didn't find an email anywhere on here.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it's appreciated!