Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Plan the Work and Work the Plan

Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working.” Author unknown

Ever feel like giving up on those goals?  Yeah, me too.  But giving up is boring and predictable. 

As the quote says we all get tired and discouraged but forging through is what makes us more; happier, livelier.

When we read the articles about doing more and being better, it can get really overwhelming.  When we commit to doing a few things well; when our priorities are aligned, then we can accomplish some awe-inspiring things. 

What are you committing to this summer?

5 comments:

  1. Sorry for any of you that couldn't leave a comment early...gotta love Blogger :-) Jinnia thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comment From Jinnia: What a great quote about tired/discouraged people who kept on working. I love what you said that giving up is boring and predictable. Couldn't agree more! This summer I've committed to having fun with my kids as a priority - at the same time test out product to launch a new line in the fall. Figured out a way to have my kids help me. Now it's a matter of pushing past the fear of test marketing with local hair salons and other places. Hope you're having a great day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'm still plugging away at my New Year's resolutions. I'll have to admit that I haven't followed them as much as I would have liked, but I'm not going to give up on them just because I fall off the wagon for a week, month, or two. We're trying to make the most of our summer right now, but I'm still working on my eBook too. Have a great weekend TV!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup, small steps in the right direction for me!
    still trying to get to the gym...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! :)
    My goals this summer are to move safely down south, and be more diligent in my day to day activities. Also, I'd love if my brain would dictate my mood instead of my emotions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it's appreciated!