Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Y Not U Project

Do you have a dream or a goal mulling around in your head? 

All of us have a few token skills and abilities where we rock.

Sometimes it’s difficult to explore these abilities and subsequent goals, particularly if we are buried under obligations and listless encouragement. 

We know that stating our goals will make us more mindful and accountable to work toward it.  Which is why I’ve created the “Y Not U Project!” 

Courtesy of Google Images
Periodically I’ll feature bloggers who email me ‘Smart’ goals.  Since I have some of the coolest, kindest and most supportive blog followers I’m sure you’ll join me in offering encouragement and support and possibly some guidance to the blogger being featured. 

So Email me your goal, how you will accomplish it and your timeframe to succeed. I’ll periodically feature bloggers and their goals here. 

It’s time to reach out and do something you’ve always dreamed of.  Assuming it’s not illegal, I’ll be your biggest supporter. 

Are you guys game? 

7 comments:

  1. GREAT IDEA! I have many goals for 2012, so I'm GAME :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "not illegal" - haha. I'm a walking goal in process my friend. Looking forward to reading these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goal for encouraging goals! Wonderful idea my friend! Have a great night!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your "illegal" comment makes me wonder what kinds of goals you've gotten already from people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea!! I know from previous blogs that you like to set goals too--you definitely have to feature yourself, so we can cheer YOU on... I'm game too. I'll send you my goals soon...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it's appreciated!