Monday, October 29, 2012

My Book, Kensie Cooks!

My first children’s picture book, Kensie Cooks is now available on Amazon.  The premise: When you put together a determined young star of her cooking show, her secret ingredient and some of the pickiest eaters around, what do you get? A recipe for success!

It’s been a labor of love and now I’m hard at work marketing and selling the book. 

If you’d like to learn more about Kensie Cooks, visit my website, facebook, pinterest or post a much needed Amazon review. 

The most interesting part of the process was every time I was just about to give up on the book; someone or something would nudge me to keep going.  Every time!  And I’m indeed so glad I finished it.  The Kensie Cooks prequel is in the process of being illustrated and the third series is being written. 

Thank you for all your support throughout the years. 

Write on…

7 comments:

  1. WOW, CONGRATS Tesha!! I'm really happy for you!! Checking out the website and the book now :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so exciting! So glad all your hard work has paid off...it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you!!! CONGRATS! When I get paid next, I'll have to order a copy of your book :) I love supporting my fellow blog/writing friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of you! I can't wait to buy your book. I wish you all the best my friend! I have not been intouch because of the power being out. I hope you got my e-mail. My heart and prayers are with you!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you!!! Congratulations! I'll be buying the book this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! I know the hard work that goes into writing a book.

    Just wondering ... care to exchange copies? Info about it here: http://www.warrenbaldwin.blogspot.com/search/label/Roaring%20Lions%20Info

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy for you TV!! Very exciting! Congrats for all your hard work. I know what you mean about being nudged to keep going and I can't wait to get a copy of your book! What are you doing to market? I'd love to swap ideas.

    Jinnia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it's appreciated!