Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Thank you

Thank you - each of you - who visited my blog and left such kind words on the loss of my Dad. 
It was a beautiful service and wonderful spending time with amazing family and old friends while back in my home state of North Dakota. 

A few of my friends have written and said my family tragedy will be the catalyst to approach their Dad and make peace with their own relationship.  How comforting to know that out of tragedy comes good.  

I'll make it around to your fantastic blogs within the week.  I'll also post a long awaited announcement within the next few days. 

Thanks again for all your words.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're doing as best you can! I can't wait to hear this announcement! It's been much anticipated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of you and still sending ((hugs)) to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it's appreciated!