1) It’s good to write out my thoughts. Sometimes by doing so I realize how much more personal growth I need to do.
2) It’s fun to prove it to myself that I can learn about widgets, HTML and all things social networking related.
3) Connecting with fellow bloggers and on the rare occasion actually meeting them, in person.
4) Keeps my brief writing style sharp.
6) Constant reminder that we are all going through the ups and downs of life and doing it 'the best we can'.
What have you learned from blogging?