Thursday, October 4, 2012

What I Learn From Blogging

Every six months or so I like to assess why I blog and what I learn from blogging.  Here is my latest list:

1)    It’s good to write out my thoughts.  Sometimes by doing so I realize how much more personal growth I need to do.

2)    It’s fun to prove it to myself that I can learn about widgets, HTML and all things social networking related.

3)    Connecting with fellow bloggers and on the rare occasion actually meeting them, in person.

4)    Keeps my brief writing style sharp.

5)    Watching highprofile bloggers make something out of nothing and inspiring me to do the same. 
 
6)    Constant reminder that we are all going through the ups and downs of life and doing it 'the best we can'.

What have you learned from blogging? 

5 comments:

  1. my favorite part is all of the people I've met from all over the world! Plus, it helps you understand that other people have ups and downs and we're all only human!

    great post, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there are a few great things I have learned from blogging. First, I am grateful for meeting such wonderful bloggy friends like you TV! I like that I can keep our fun cherished memories in a journa that I will be able to pass on to my child. It keeps me writing and I also like learning about HTML and things I may not have learned with the computer. I hope all is well. Have a great night!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blogging and never want to stop! When I was a kid, I always loved keeping a journal; however, since it was just for me, I sometimes lost motivation. With blogging, I not only get to record all my feelings and little excursions, but I get friendly feedback from others that (hopefully) enjoy visiting my blog. I've learned so many life lessons, fun ideas, and things to do from other bloggers, and to be honest, they inspire me. I also feel like I've made true friends like you TV. I know you live across country, but you never know, we may someday meet in person :) Although life gets busy, I never want to stop blogging. Where else can you write, post pictures, and meet wonderful people in the process?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the number one thing that I've learned is to try to stay true to me and not focus on numbers or comparing myself to other bloggers. Although conquering that is quite difficult, it's really challenged me to be better at focusing on why I started :) I like that you're learning so much from blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it's appreciated!