Friday, September 27, 2013

Some News

I've been absent from this space for sometime to nurture me.  I am pregnant with two babies and the 'morning sickness' had me ill equipped for much of anything for three months.  Now that I'm able to function, we are excited to share the news!

I must say it's bittersweet to share such news on this blog. Many of my dearest bloggy friends have tried to add to their families without luck. My heart continues to have hope for you all because I get it.  My journey to get here has not been without it's battles and emotional struggles.  I hope to release my writings about this journey someday...

The babies are due in February and I anticipate getting back to a little more blogging prior to their arrival. 

In the meantime, I hope you are all doing great and I'll be seeing you around your fun and interesting blogs soon. 

14 comments:

  1. Delighted to see a new post from you! Heartfelt best wishes to you and expanding family through this new phase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful news! Warm congratulations to you and your dear family as you welcome your newest blessings! Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting congrats! Hope you are feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you my dear bloggy friend! I have also been busy and my computer did not work so I could not blog. I am happy it is fixed and I can visit my favorite blogs again. I am so very excited about your news. You know I struggled and still struggle, but when I hear about peoples hope, determination and triumph it fills my heart with happiness. I wish you all the best my friend! So exciting!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just checking in! I hope you are doing well my friend! So excited about your fantastic news! Take it easy and enjoy it! Big bloggy hug my friend!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Prayers going up for your growing family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice to see you stopped by TV! Make sure to take it easy and enjoy every second! Have a great night!
    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exciting times!! We'll be here (your friends and supporters) looking out for updates! Please take care and I hope there's no more morning or all day sickness going on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!!! Super congrats! Take good care of yourself, we'll all be here when you are ready to share more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Halloween my friend! I hope you are doing great! Rest up when you can. :) Have a great night!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just checking in. Hope you are feeling great my friend! :)

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope all is well! Take it easy as much as you can. Soon you will be one very busy mama! :) Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thinking about you. Hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So so exciting!!! Any day now:)!!! Can't wait to hear about it and see their sweet faces:). Congrats again friend. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it's appreciated!