Wednesday, March 5, 2014

And Then There Were 5

Thanks to those who diligently checked up on me during the past 2 months.
I'm happy to report my family is now a wonderful family of 5.
The girls (AV & BV) were born on February 6th and we all came home 2 days later. 
The babies are so sweet and we are very much enjoying every ounce of them. 
Everyone is healthy and trying to figure out how to get more than 4 hours of sleep in a row.  Something tells me the sleep part may take a while....
Life is good.

2.5 weeks old

8 comments:

  1. Happy to hear all's well and everyone's healthy! Your babies (all 3 of them) are lovely! Take care TV and I hope you'd at least enjoy your naps :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings and aloha to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are perfect! Congratulations:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear busy lady, hope things are going well and everyone is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I'm looking for your contact info for a book review/post?
    Can you email me at EdenLiterary at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are getting some rest my friend! :) You are truly missed in blogland. I am so happy for you! Enjoy every second of being with your little munchkins.

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it's appreciated!