Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Checking In

Hello Bloggyland and my few remaining followers.  
Sorry for my absence.  Two little babies and life simply got in the way.  I’ve wanted to write several times but did not. 
It’s been an exciting year; welcoming two new souls into our family…at once.  They are incredibly sweet and fun little girls. 

They complete our family and bring us endless amounts of joy. 
I’ve drafted a post about some challenges I have faced over the year and how it’s changed me.  Hoping to post in the next few weeks. 

In the meantime, how have you been?  

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Tesha, the babies are lovely with beautiful smiles, of course, even with just bottom teeth. And big sister looks so proud of them. It has been a busy year for you all indeed. Me? I just get older and better-looking. My best wishes to you all --so happy at the prospect of your renewed company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to have you back, Tesha! The family looks radiantly happy! Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful to see your beautiful babies! I am so happy for you my friend! I wish you all the best! Big hug to you and sending you many smiles!

    Mama hen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there TV! Just stopping by to say hi! I hope you are doing great! :)

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just visiting to say hello, Tesha, and wishing you and the family all the best! I can imagine how busy it gets but I do hope to read you again in the future. I miss this space and your writing / thoughts. Anyway, I'll be waiting with your other fans out here! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your strength is holding up to the challenge of new routines. Best wishes to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay to contact your through your email? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Cailyn
    cailynxxx gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it's appreciated!